Retirement Services / Consulting
Chairvolotti Financial can take on the role of a 3(38) ERISA fiduciary investment manager. As a 3(38) investment manager we will have the responsibility to manage the plan’s assets. This will shift the liability for the investments away from the plan sponsor. We will have full responsibility to select, monitor and replace investments as needed. A 3(38) fiduciary has “discretion” as a decision-maker as defined by ERISA. This does not absolve the plan sponsor completely of other fiduciary responsibilities, including the responsibility to prudently select and monitor the 3(38) fiduciary.
Institutional Money Management
We provide managed accounts with personalized investment portfolios tailored to the specific needs of your organization. Your investment portfolio is a crucial part of your lasting sustainability.
Our desire is to help your organization work toward its long-term goals through balance and preservation of principal.
- Experts on fiduciary rules
- Fiduciary consulting
- Assist with fiduciary requirements
- Comprehensive education for plan sponsors and participants
- Suggest proper asset allocation
- Evaluate investment performance
- Full disclosure of cost and fees
- Comprehensive quarterly reports
- Plan Benchmarking
- Assist with preparing Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Institute prudent procedures
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- 457 Plans
- Defined Benefits Plans
- Cash Balance Plans